Have you ever gone on a diet, then ate something off the plan and ‘failed’?
Have you lost and then gained the same 10-30 pounds over and over again?
I’ve been working with thousands of ladies over the past couple of years and there’s been a common theme that most of them need to work through: Self-love.
The Love Yourself Challenge is for any woman who:
- has struggled with yo-yo dieting in the past. Any woman who has lost and gained the same 5,10, 20, 30, or more pounds and can’t figure out WHY they keep failing.
- is SICK of dieting and wants to live a healthy lifestyle that is both sustainable and FUN!
- wants to be able to lose weight effortlessly WHILE eating her favorite foods—and then be able to keep it off.
- Sick of doing exhausting workouts as punishment for eating
Who am I and why should you listen to me?
My name is Rachel, and I’ve been on and off diets since the 6th grade. You can read more about me and my story here.
When I was 17 I was put on a very strict diet by my volleyball coaches and developed obsessive eating habits. Certain foods were good, others were bad. I was made to feel like a failure and ostracized in front of my team for eating a cheeseburger.
Since then, I tried EVERY freaking diet under the sun.
Raw vegan? High fat? Paleo? High carb? Vegetarian? Pescatarian? Vegan? Primal? Ultra low carb? Cleanses?
DUDE you name it, I’ve done it.
I gained 65 pounds during my pregnancy and lost it ALL and an additional 15 pounds the HEALTHY way. You know, drinking wine, eating cheese, and all that good stuff.
I learned that BALANCE is the key. And it all starts with having a healthy relationship with myself, with food, and knowing that NOTHING is off limits.
And now I want to share what I’ve learned with YOU =)
If you’re SICK of being on a diet, then off a diet, of feeling like a diet failure, of bingeing in secret (but wearing the binge in public), of giving up your favorite foods, then welcome, you are at home =)
I will NOT promise that you’re going to lose 20 pounds in 20 days. Diets do that.
I WILL promise that you’re going to improve your relationship with food, which will lead to effortless weight loss that is sustainable long term.
If you’re down with slow and steady weight loss that you’ll maintain while enjoying wine and chocolate, then I’m your girl.
What you’ll get:
- One on one coaching with ME
- Video chats with other ladies just like you!
- A daily dose of dense nutrition that will help curb your cravings
- Super simple home workouts that you can fit into your busy schedule and stream anywhere
- Learn how to eat healthy for a lifetime—so you will NOT have to buy any more weight loss programs!
- Prizes =)
- and much much more!
To make sure I can help each woman and give them my full attention, I’m going to limit the number of participants to 10, and each spot will be reserved on a first come first serve basis.
Fill out the application below if you’re serious about joining us!