I’m off to our annual Beachbody Coach Summit event in New Orleans right now, and I’ve had so many people ask me about becoming a Beachbody Coach, so I put this video together about Beachbody Coaching and the 5 things you need to know before you become a Beachbody Coach!
These are 5 things you need to know before you become a Beachbody Coach!
- Beachbody isn’t a get rich quick scheme. It’s not about the sale or making a quick commission. This biz is about connecting with people, building relationships, and it takes time. We lead by example showing people what’s possible for them. You won’t make 6 figures in a month. Success takes hard work and time. Your income will be a direct reflection of the number of lives you change!!
- You are a leader, and you will lead by example. People want to see you do it first, and they want to see that it works for you. Both with fitness and building a team. You have to do what you’re asking your team to do. You have to do your workout, invite, and share your story.
- You’re an independent biz owner. No one is going to tell you what to do. You don’t work for Beachbody. No one tells you how much to work, how much you earn, if you can work around your kids’ schedules, etc. Sounds cool, right? It is, if you can learn to manage your time, stay consistent, be self-motivated and disciplined. Most of us haven’t worked for ourselves, we have a boss telling us what to do. We are used to having a salary guaranteed, and biz hours. This is really for the people who want something more out of life, the ones who are willing to take responsibility and make something of themselves. It takes time management, and we will teach you how to do this. For the right person–this business can be AMAZING.
- You have to be you! There’s no cookie cutter coach. We will help you find YOUR niche and speak your voice. I love wine, chocolate, cheese, Africa, travel, and faith. Your success as a coach is related to how connected others feel to you. People connect to YOU, your story, your struggles, and your journey…it’s what inspires them to change. Do NOT have to be at your goal body to be a successful Coach, I was coaching at 250 pounds! Perfection isn’t relatable. People will watch you and say, “If SHE can, so can I!”
- You have to have a reason why you want to do this. What are you working towards? Staying home with your baby? Retiring your spouse? Pay off debt? Travel the world? Show your kids what’s possible? It has to be more than I want to make money or I want to lose weight. Get specific! 6 and 7 figures is what’s possible—if you have a strong reason why, you show up, and you’re in it for the long haul. You’ve gotta put in the work if you want to get the results.
I hope this helps you decide if coaching is a right fit for you!
Want to learn more? Apply to join my team below!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
PS. Be sure to join my free healthy online community! Join here.
If you enjoyed this post on What you NEED to know BEFORE becoming a Beachbody Coach, retweet and comment please =)