Shakeology is AWESOME. For reals. I’ve been drinking it for four years and I’m obsessed! It’s helped me lose 80 pounds! Plus, it’s a super convenient and fast lunch that this chocoholic LOVES. Below you can find 74 different chocolate shakeology recipes.
My favorite is:
1 cup almond milk
2 Tbs just great stuff (organic PB2)
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 BIG cup of ice (I like mine thick!)
Required FTC disclosure: I am affiliated with Beachbody and this post may contain affiliate links. I would never post a product that I don’t use and love myself!
All recipes are for 1 serving of Shakeology
Use whatever liquid you want! I use almond milk, but you can use water, coconut milk, regular milk, etc.
Use regular chocolate or vegan chocolate in these recipes, they are both delicious!
Add more or less ice depending on how you like it, you may have to play around with it a bit in the beginning until you figure out how you love it! I like mine THICK so I use a ton of ice!
If you haven’t tried Shakeology yet, you’re seriously missing out. You can get a bag with a 30 day money back guarantee here.
<3 Want to join my free online fitness community? =)
68. Cookie Balls– 1 cup chocolate shakeology, 1 cup peanut butter, 1 cup quick cooking oats, 1/3 cup honey. Combine Ingredients and roll into balls.
69. Pancakes- 1 scoop chocolate shakeology, 1/4 cup rolled oats, 2 Tbs almond milk, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 egg, 1 egg white. Blend and pour onto a pan and cook like any other pancake.
70. Frozen Chocolate Shakeology Bark- 5 Tbs coconut oil, limited, 5 Tbs chocolate shakeology. Stir until blended. Pour into tinfoil lined pan and freeze until hard.
71. Chocolate Ice Cream– 1 scoop chocolate shakeology, 6 ice cubes, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 1/2 cups almond milk, 1 Tbs peanut butter. Mix in blender, pour into bowl and freeze 2 hours.
72. Chocolate Energy Cookie Balls– 1 1/2 scoops chocolate Shakeology, 1/2 cup almond flour, 1/2 cup old fashioned oats, 1/4 cup almond butter, 1/3 cup almond milk, 1/4 cup sliced almonds. Combine shakeology, almond flour and oats, mix well. Add almond butter and milk. Roll into balls and then roll into almonds.
73. Peanut Butter Oat Bars– 1 scoop chocolate shakeology, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/2 mashed banana, non stick cooking spray. Combine ingredients and mix well. Spray pan and press mixture into pan. Cover with plastic wrap and press down. Freeze for 3 hours before cutting into bars.
74. Peanut Butter Cups– 2 scoops chocolate Shakeology, 1/4 cup dark chocolate morsels, 1 Tbp psyllium husk powder, 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, 6 tsp peanut butter. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Melt chocolate morsels in microwave until just melted. Combine Shakeology, psyllium husk, pumpkin in food processor. Divide into balls and press flat into muffin cup, leaving a depression in the middle. Spoon 1/2 tsp peanut butter on top. Drizzle melted chocolate to create a thin layer. Freeze 30 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed these recipes! What’s your favorite Shakeology recipe? Post it below!