Hi! I’m so glad you’re here!!
Want an easy 21 Day Fix dinner recipe? I’ve got you covered =)
I <3 21 Day Fix! The program is AMAZING….these are my results!
I’m even featured in the infomercial! It’s seriously incredible.
You can read more about my story here: http://fitwithrachel.com/about
I’m here to show you my awesome 21 day fix chili recipe, but before I share my recipe with you, you absolutely MUST know a few things…
People who struggle with 21 Day Fix have a hard time because they don’t know what to EAT!
Nutrition matters the most–it’s the #1 thing preventing them from reaching their weight loss goals!
I want to make sure you not only reach your goals, but crush them!
You landed here on my site and I’m determined to help you succeed with your weight loss goals!
If you’re ready to:
- Drop 5-8 pounds in the next week
- Feel SO much more energized
- Kick those cravings for sweets to the curb
- Get rid of the BLOAT
- Put that healthy glow back into your beautiful skin
- Jump start your path to a healthy, more confident you!
Then let’s do this! 21 Day Fix can help you do ALL of that!
<3 Want to join my free online fitness community? =)
______________________[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
- Cooking spray
- 2 bell peppers, chopped--any kind will work. I used green because that's all we had.
- 2 small onions or 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs minced garlic, or 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 11/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Tomato Sauce
- 1 chipotle chile (in adobo sauce), finely chopped from 1 can (7 oz.)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1. Spray a medium pot over medium heat with non stick cooking spray. Stir in peppers, onions and garlic; cook until tender, 5-7 minutes. Add turkey, cumin, Himalayan salt and Adobo. Cook, breaking up turkey with spoon, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, 1 cup water and chipotle; bring liquid to boil. Reduce heat. Simmer until chili thickens and flavors come together, about 10 minutes.
- 3. Divide chili among serving bowls. Top with cheese and avocado.
- Each serving has 1 green, 1 red, 1 yellow, 1 blue (depends on the size of avocado and how much cheese you use-measure the blue =))
If you are NOT a coach or already working with a coach, and want to learn how you can help others and earn money by sharing your journey with 21 Day Fix, click the button below!
Did this help you? If so, I would really appreciate it if you comment below and share on Facebook!
My Snapchat: Rachelngom
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
PS. If you’re not at your goal weight & need help to get there, apply to join my next support group!
If you enjoyed this post on Easy 21 Day Fix Dinner Recipe, retweet and comment please =)[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]