When fall comes around I love all things pumpkin. I just picked up a couple bags of pumpkin spiced coffee and pumpkin pie spice at Target yesterday…and had two cups of amazingly delicious coffee this morning. I wanted something pumpkiny this afternoon and thought to make a frappuccino with that amazing coffee–and came up with this recipe. It’s amazing!
Note: You can replace the protein powder, xanthan gum, stevia and vanilla extract with Vanilla Shakeology. You’ll get your daily dose of dense nutrition!
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup pumpkin spice coffee
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbs-1/4 cup pure pumpkin (depending on how much pumpkin flavor you want)
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with a squirt of whipped cream, if desired! =)
Please Note: Nutritional data was calculated using 1/2 scoop of Syntha 6 Protein Powder (approximately 100 calories worth). Data will change depending on type of protein powder and almond milk used.