These protein crepes are amazing!!!! Seriously, they are super easy to make and are the combinations are endless….I hope you enjoy!
Stuffed Protein Crepes
Write a review
- 1 cup egg beaters (or egg whites)
- 1 packet stevia (or 1 Tbs sugar, or to taste)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup mashed sweet potato (or whatever you want! This is just what I used)
- Pinch of salt, cinnamon, coconut oil, or stevia (to however sweet you want it to be)
- Icing (optional, but delicious!)
- 2 Tbs protein powder (or shakeology)
- 2 Tbs milk of choice
- Heat up a pan on medium/low heat
- Add all crepe ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Spray pan with non stick spray or use a little butter, coconut oil, or ghee
- Pour crepe ingredients onto pan
- Cover for about 5 minutes--you want the edges to turn golden brown and you don't want the crepe to fall apart when you fold it with the filling
- Prepare filling and put in the center of the crepe
- Fold the top and bottom parts of the crepe, then the sides.
- Stir together the milk and protein powder for the icing. Add more or less milk to your desired consistency.
- Plate the crepe, top with icing OR honey OR whatever the heck you want...be creative!
Fit with Rachel https://www.fitwithrachel.com/