It’s pumpkin season!!!! Instead of indulging in carb bombs (like the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte), why don’t you make something healthier (and tastier) at home? Save money live better!!
I put this bad boy together on my Snapchat and I had so many people ask me for the recipe!
As you can see in my video…I don’t measure lol! But these are the approximate measurements for my Keto Pumpkin Spice Cake! Just modify it for your taste…if you know you want it sweeter, add more sweetener! If too much spice or pumpkin ain’t your jam, make it less! If you want more cake-like texture, just add 3-4 Tbs coconut flour. It’s hard to mess this up!
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder. I use this brand.
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4 packets Truvia
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4-1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin (depending on how ‘pumpkiny’ you want it!)
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites or 1 full egg
- Mix wet ingredients together
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together
- Microwave 2-3 minutes (mine was 3 minutes, depends on if you want the inside a little moist or not, and your microwave.
- Top with shredded coconut, whipped cream, crushed pecans, whatever floats your boat!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
PS. Be sure to join my free healthy online community! Join here.