Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Recipe
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal2017-03-14 08:28:27Serves 1This one is too good to keep to myself! One of my ALL TIME favorite breakfasts. Vegan, healthy, filling, and YUMMY!! Seriously, you have to try it!!Write a reviewPrep Time1 minCook Time3 minTotal Time4 minPrep Time1 minCook Time3 minTotal Time4 minIngredients
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 tbs natural peanut butter
- 1 banana
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- optional: vanilla protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
- Cook oatmeal on the stove top according to instructions. Add peanut butter, cinnamon, salt. When oats are almost cooked, add the banana and mash it with the spatula. Stir for another minute and add vanilla extract and optional protein powder at the end of cooking. Enjoy!
Fit with Rachel https://www.fitwithrachel.com/
- If you add protein powder, you'll need to add more water to the oats to find the right consistency.
Did this help you? If so, I would really appreciate it if you comment below and share on Facebook!
Email: [email protected]
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins