How To Break a Weight Loss Plateau Tip #1:
How To Break a Weight Loss Plateau Tip #2:
- Limiting yourself to 1 cup of coffee/day or switch to tea
- Cutting back on wine (1 drink/week)
- Eating the foods listed in this guide, avoid sugar, grains, and processed foods
- Doing low-intensity workouts. High-intensity workouts like running, plyometrics, or intense weight training can actually increase cortisol levels. You can walk, do yoga, or my fave, PiYo.
- Meditating daily. If you don’t have 10 minutes to meditate each day, you don’t have a life!! Download the app Calm or Headspace and commit to just 7 days of meditation. Promise it will help!
- Getting some rest!! Go to bed earlier (put electronics away an hour or two before bed) and let yourself sleep in.
How To Break a Weight Loss Plateau Tip #3: Try Intermittent Fasting!
The question of the day: Which one of these tips will you try?
Thanks for checking out this post! Do you know someone who’s stuck at a plateau? Be sure to share this with them!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
PS. If you liked this post, be sure to grab a copy of my eBook Keto(ish): A Simple Guide to Flexible, Fat-Fueled Living! Order here.