How To Break a Weight Loss Plateau Tip #1:
How To Break a Weight Loss Plateau Tip #2:
- Limiting yourself to 1 cup of coffee/day or switch to tea
- Cutting back on wine (1 drink/week)
- Eating the foods listed in this guide, avoid sugar, grains, and processed foods
- Doing low-intensity workouts. High-intensity workouts like running, plyometrics, or intense weight training can actually increase cortisol levels. You can walk, do yoga, or my fave, PiYo.
- Meditating daily. If you don’t have 10 minutes to meditate each day, you don’t have a life!! Download the app Calm or Headspace and commit to just 7 days of meditation. Promise it will help!
- Getting some rest!! Go to bed earlier (put electronics away an hour or two before bed) and let yourself sleep in.
How To Break a Weight Loss Plateau Tip #3: Try Intermittent Fasting!
The question of the day: Which one of these tips will you try?
Thanks for checking out this post! Do you know someone who’s stuck at a plateau? Be sure to share this with them!
“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” Tony Robbins
PS. If you liked this post, be sure to join my free online workshop and learn how to lose weight without dieting!